*sigh* This is going to be short. Because so is the list of things I’m keeping this week. I’m literally counting down the weeks until this is over. I think there’s what, 8 weeks left? Something like that. And I’m sure the selection isn’t going to get much better, unfortunately.
There’s not much more to say. Tomatoes. Onions. Garlic. Again. And a few other things that we do not like/want.
I’m interested to see what this Tatsoi (Japanese Spinach) is all about. But aside from that…boring.
- 1 Bunch Rainbow Chard – Certified Organic – Meadow Valley Organics **SWAP BOX**
- 1 Bag Garlic – Certified Organic – Friends Road Organics
- 1 Bunch Cilantro – Certified Organic – Noble Herbs **SWAP BOX**
- 1 Italian Eggplant – Certified Organic – Soaring Eagle Acres **SWAP BOX**
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes – Certified Organic – White Swan Acres
- 1 Bag Sweet Onions – Certified Organic – Sweetaire Farm
- 1 Bag Red Tomatoes – Certified Organic – Green Valley Organics
- 1 Bunch Tatsoi (Japanese Spinach) – Certified Organic – Hillside Organics
- 1 Bag Peaches – Organically Grown – Kissel Hill Fruit Farm
- 1 ‘Lil Sweetie Cantaloupe – Certified Organic – The Back 40 Ranch **SWAP BOX**
Boo! Cantaloupe! Although someone before us didn’t want their Peaches, so since we didn’t take the Cantaloupe they gave us those Peaches! Score.
What would you make with all of those Peaches?!