So here we are at Week 20. There’s 5 more weeks to go after this. I think I can make it…
Needless to say, more stuff in the Swap Box: Red Romaine Lettuce, Eggplants, Green Leaf Lettuce, and Kale. I don’t like Red Romaine, Eggplant, or Kale. The Green Leaf Lettuce is going in there because it’s usually pretty small and not enough for a salad. So there’s no point in keeping it. The only thing I was able to get from the Swap Box was some more onions. That’s it. *sigh*
I am interested to see what these Cured Candy Onions are. I love Sweet Potatoes! MORE Tomatoes?! Spaghetti Squash…I have absolutely no idea what to do with that. I guess I’ll have to look up some recipes.
What do you make with Spaghetti Squash?
- 1 Bag Cured Candy Onions – Certified Organic – Crystal Springs Farm
1 Bunch Red Romaine Lettuce – Certified Organic – Healthy Harvest Organics
- 1 Bag Beauregard Sweet Potatoes – Certified Organic – Meadow Valley Organics
2 Italian Eggplants – Certified Organic – Soaring Eagle Acres
- 1 Spaghetti Squash – Certified Organic – Elm Tree Organics
1 Head Green Leaf Lettuce – Certified Organic – Green Valley Organics
- 1 Pint Mixed Cherry Tomatoes – Certified Organic – Farmdale Organics
1 Bunch Lacinato Kale – Certified Organic – Farmdale Organics
- 1 Bag Smokehouse Apples- IPM – Cherry Hill Orchards
- 1 Bag Golden Supreme Apples – Certified Organic – Oyler’s Organic Farm
Apples, Apples, Apples. I made some Scalloped Apples in the Crock pot. They turned out pretty good. Mr. Curly Fry was talking about Apple Pie, so maybe I’ll make one of those this weekend with all of these apples.