Week 24. ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TO GO! I don’t think you understand how happy this makes me.
More stuff in the Swap Box: Arugula, Beets, Butternut Squash, and Turnips. Mr. Curly Fry was able to get two bags of Sweet Potatoes out of the Swap Box. So now I have quite a few of those and need to find something to make besides Candied Sweet Potatoes. Any ideas?
No major plans for anything else. I used the Leeks from the last box in the Creamy Tortellini Soup that I made this past weekend.
1 Bunch Arugula – Certified Organic – Echo Valley Organics
- 1 Bunch Tatsoi – Certified Organic – Hillside Organics
- 1 Head Green Butterhead Lettuce – Certified Organic – Maple Lawn Organics
1 Bag Gold or White Beets – Certified Organic – Windy Hollow Organics 1 Butternut Squash – Certified Organic – Misty Meadow Acres
- 2 Green Bell Peppers – Certified Organic – Eagle View Organics
- 1 Head Broccoli – Certified Organic – Plum Hill Organics or Pine Hill Organics
1 Bunch Purple Top or Scarlet Turnips – Certified Organic – Maple Lawn Organics
- 1 Bunch Celery – Certified Organic – Coyote Run Organics
- 1 Bag Rome Apples – Certified Organic – Kauffman’s Fruit Farm
- 1 Bag Heirloom Cranberries – Organically Grown – Paradise Hill Farm (Tabernacle, NJ)
Okay – this is my first time dealing with Cranberries. What is your favorite thing to make with them?!