Since I love baking, I always plan a day of baking around the holidays! This year I will be spending all day on Friday baking my behind off. There are so many different things I want to make. This is the perfect opportunity for me since I can give most of it away. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to keep it all for myself, but that is the last thing I need!
So here’s what I’m making…
- Peanut Butter Fudge (I make this every year!)
- Cookies ‘n Cream Fudge (I make this every year!)
- Kelsey Nixon’s Carmelitas
- Cake Batter Cookie Sandwiches
- Caramel Cashew Clusters from My Baking Addiction
I want to make a few other things – but I need some inspiration!
What are you baking for the holidays?