THIS CONTEST IS OVER!
So as you know the 2011 Philadelphia Wine and Food Festival is coming up soon! I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely looking forward to the wine! The 2011 Robert Mondavi Discover Wine Tour with special guest Ted Allen is wrapping up at the Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival. To celebrate the tour, Robert Mondavi Winery is offering one of my readers a prize pack! Before we get into that, let’s hear more about the tour!
Now in its sixth year, the Robert Mondavi Discover Wine Tour is an interactive, educational, and fun event that brings the Napa Valley wine country experience to wine-lovers across the US at various food and wine festivals. The Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival will feature cooking demonstrations and tips by Food Network Chopped host Ted Allen, a Robert Mondovi Private Selection Food & Wine Ambassador, who continues to engage with consumers and solve – and simplify – the food and wine pairing mystery. Along with Ted at the Robert Mondavi Winery’s Napa-inspired tasting pavilion will be educational seminars and other interactive events all communicating Robert Mondavi’s message that wine is for everyone, not just connoisseurs and sommeliers.
Robert Mondavi Discover Wine Tour highlights include:
- Educational Seminar – a Wine 101 class to help learn the basics on what to look for (and taste) in every bottle
- Wine & Cooking Stage – get the taste buds going with demonstrations and tastings by local chefs and wine experts
- Essence Station – put your senses to the test and learn how to appreciate wines subtle aromas
- Interactive iPad – email recipes and wine pairings, see photos, sign up for Winery news, and view tasting notes all at the touch of a button
- Mondavi Theater – watch a short documentary film showcasing how Robert Mondavi revolutionized the American wine industry
Now…on to the giveaway! I’m giving away a prize pack to one lucky reader! The prize pack includes a Robert Mondavi chef’s apron, Sigg Steel water bottle, key chain, and copy of Ted Allen’s The Food You Want to Eat cookbook.
Giveaway is open to readers with US shipping addresses only.
2. How to Enter:
Please leave a blog comment on this post telling me what your favorite kind of wine is! Chardonnay? Merlot? Riesling? Share with us!
For BONUS ENTRIES, please leave a SEPARATE comment for each additional entry letting me know you’ve done any of these:
3) Tweet about the giveaway “I entered @one_curly_fry’s giveaway to win a @RobertMondavi prize pack! http://bit.ly/pq4vh0″
4) Subscribe to email updates at the top of the left sidebar;
5) Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
6) “Like” one curly fry’s Facebook Page.
7) “Like” Robert Mondavi’s Facebook Page.
This contest will run until Friday October 21st, 2011 at 1:00pm (Eastern) and a winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced by 2:00 pm (Eastern).