THIS CONTEST IS OVER.
Now you know how much I love Food and Wine Festivals! This year I went to South Beach Food and Wine Festival as well the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival. The Philadelphia Food and Wine Festival is almost here, and this one is right in my back yard! There will be some familiar faces there as well as some new ones!
Eat, drink and shop at this year’s Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival featuring more than 100 stations showcasing the finest foods, wines, ales, liquors and more from world renowned restaurants and brands, culinary demonstrations by celebrity chefs, beer and wine seminars that will both educate and delight, and more to be held at the Valley Forge Convention Center, from October 21st through October 23rd, 2011.
Showcasing an array of national and local culinary talent Ted Allen, host of Food Network’s Chopped; Bravo Top Chef All Star, Mike Isabella; and Food Network Iron Chef Jose Garces. Some of the highlights include:
- Grand Market, the focal point of the event featuring 3 days of a tasting frenzy. Stroll the aisles and sample food and wine from local, regional and national Food Purveyors.
- VIP Cocktail Party at the Bahama Breeze Island Grille in King of Prussia on Saturday, October 22nd at 7:00 pm. Meet and mingle with the chefs while you enjoy complimentary beer, wines, and hors d’oeuvres.
- Chefs on Stage series featuring Ted Allen, Mike Isabella and Jose Garces.
- Live culinary demonstrations throughout the three-day festival from national and local culinary talent
- Special appearance by legendary Alaskan Crabber Russell Newberry of “Dangerous Deckhands”
- Wine Seminars by the “Wine-tertainer,” Philip Silverstone and Pinot Boutique
- Beer Seminars by award winning author and host of Still Crazy after All These Beers, Gary Monterosso
The Festival runs from Friday, October 21st from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturday, October 22nd from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sunday, October 23rd from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm Tickets for the 2011 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival are available starting at only $30 in advance ($40 at the door). Children 6-12 are $5. Children under 6 are free. Seminars, Chefs on Stage series and VIP Cocktail Party are additional.
I’ve got something special for my readers. Tickets to the show can be purchased here. Enter in the exclusive discount code “FOODIE” and you will receive 10% off the ticket price. But that’s not all! I’m giving away TWO TICKETS (General Admission) to the show to one lucky reader! They will get to enjoy the festival on the one day of their choice.
HOW TO ENTER:
Please leave a blog comment on this post telling me which culinary talent you most want to see at the Philadelphia Food and Wine Festival.
For BONUS ENTRIES, please leave a SEPARATE comment for each additional entry letting me know you’ve done any of these:
2) Tweet about the giveaway “I entered @one_curly_fry’s giveaway to win tickets to @foodandwineshow in #Philadelphia! http://bit.ly/oMBVov“
3) Subscribe to email updates at the top of the left sidebar;
4) Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
5) “Like” one curly fry’s Facebook Page.
This contest will run until Wednesday October 19th at 12pm (Eastern) and a winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced by 1:00 pm (Eastern).